Dasari Narayana Rao, the legendary director of Tollywood has been hospitalized earlier today to the KIMS hospital in Hyderabad. The latest news is that Dasari has been admitted to the ICU and is being treated for his ailing lung infection.
The doctors from KIMS in a fresh report reveal that they are going to operate Dasari very soon. A team of highly qualified doctors is treating the legendary thespian who has been suffering from this problem from the past few years.
We at 123telugu, pray that he recovers very soon and get back to his normal and daily routine.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you