Dasari Narayana Rao, the legendary director of Tollywood has been hospitalized earlier today to the KIMS hospital in Hyderabad. The latest news is that Dasari has been admitted to the ICU and is being treated for his ailing lung infection.
The doctors from KIMS in a fresh report reveal that they are going to operate Dasari very soon. A team of highly qualified doctors is treating the legendary thespian who has been suffering from this problem from the past few years.
We at 123telugu, pray that he recovers very soon and get back to his normal and daily routine.
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
- Bunny’s Co-Star Takes Music Lessons
- Naga Shaurya Thrilled About His Tamil Debut
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
Articles that might interest you