Power Star Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s highly-anticipated project, tentatively titled Agnatavasi, has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Europe. Currently, the film’s shoot is underway at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the unit is planning to unveil the film’s first look on November 27th.The makers have official announced it a while ago. The film is gearing up for a massive release on January 10th as a Sankranthi treat.
Happening beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel will be seen as the leading ladies in this film. Anirudh scores music for this high budget entertainer, which is being produced by S Radhakrishna.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?