Dhruva is a special film for Ram Charan in many ways. The actor was in need of a solid hit after two back-to-back debacles. Dhruva quenched Charan’s thirst to an extent. Also, Dhruva is the first $1 million movie for the Mega Power Star.
Dhruva’s overseas journey came to its end on the 26th of January and the film had grossed $1,472,969 until its full run in the US. Dhruva missed the $1.5 million milestone by just 27K. Ram Charan’s whirlwind promotional tour in the US helped the film rake in such huge numbers.
For his next movie, Charan has teamed up with Sukumar who has scored a $2 million movie with Nannaku Prematho. The duo will surely look to improve their US record with their next.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
- Is Mahesh hinting at a change of date for BAN’s release?
- NTR’s Comments On Reviews Stir A Debate
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Kajal To Join Queen Remake In Mid October
Articles that might interest you