Dil Raju will kickstart Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie in January next year. The maverick filmmaker will follow up Mahesh’s film with an out-and-out family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. This film will be helmed by Shatamanam Bhavathi’s director Satish Vegesna. More details about the film are awaited.
Meanwhile, the producer’s next three films – Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great and Nani’s MCA, will release in the second half of this year.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you