Dil Raju will kickstart Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie in January next year. The maverick filmmaker will follow up Mahesh’s film with an out-and-out family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. This film will be helmed by Shatamanam Bhavathi’s director Satish Vegesna. More details about the film are awaited.
Meanwhile, the producer’s next three films – Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great and Nani’s MCA, will release in the second half of this year.
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films