Mega Power Star Ram Charan is keenly awaiting the release of his high budget action entertainer Bruce Lee. The film is releasing big in all areas on the 16th and huge opening day numbers are guaranteed. Yesterday, Charan interacted with the media to talk about Bruce Lee and several other interesting details.
When asked about his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Charan said that script work is in final stages and that they will announce the film before Dasara. Charan also hinted at Chiru acting in Kaththi’s remake. Interestingly, Charan said that the directors and producers for Chiru’s 151st and 152nd films are ready and that all are awaiting the completion of 150th film at the earliest.
Ram Charan will be producing Chiru’s 150th film on his Konidela Productions banner.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you