Now that the pre-release event of Katamarayudu is currently on, there are various reactions that are coming out from the celebs. Speaking to the media, the film’s director Dolly said that Pawan’s role will be quite emotional and very strong in the film.
As he plays the elder brother to four siblings, Dolly said that Pawan will be seen in a mature manner and will unleash his power at the right moment in the film. Pawan’s lucky mascot, Shruthi Haasan plays the female lead in this film which is produced by Sharath Marar.
Pawan has completed 20 years in the industry and this occasion is also being celebrated by the unit today.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you