Here is the first official effect of the cabinet’s decision on the Telugu film industry. Vishnu starrer ‘Doosukeltha’ was originally planned to hit the screens on 11th of October to cash in on the Dussera holiday season.
However with the cabinet’s decision on Telangana, The release of the movie has been postponed. As of now the makers are planning to release the movie on 17th of October and this was officially informed by the Director of the film Veeru Potla. The audio of the movie was launched recently and songs were received with good response.
Lavanya Tripati has been paired opposite Vishnu in the film and is produced by the actor himself on his banner ‘24 Frames Factory’. Mani Sharma has composed the music for the film.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you