In its Golden Jubilee Year, Dr. D. Rama Naidu presents “DRUSHYAM”, A Suresh Productions, Raaj Kumar Theaters Pvt. Ltd. and Wide Angle Creations joint venture, with Victory Venkatesh and Meena in the titular roles and directed by Sri Priya, “DRUSHYAM” has completed shooting.
“Drushyam” is the official remake of Mohanlal’s 2013 – Malayalam Blockbuster “DRISHYAM”. For the first time, Venkatesh is playing the role of a middle-aged Father with two kids. What happens when
a common man’s happy family faces a situation that threatens to turn their lives upside down. The film revolves around this situation.
Shot in beautiful locales around Araku Valley, Vijayanagaram, Hyderabad and Kerala, the Film is in Post-Production. Veteran Cinematographer S. Gopal Reddy handles Camera and Sharreth is the Music
Director. Touted as a film for one and all, the film is set to release in July.
- Mahanati’s latest worldwide collections
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date