In the times when a star hero’s film takes not less than 90-100 days to finish its shoot, the unit of Vishnu Manchu’s upcoming film ‘Dynamite’ has pulled off a miraculous feat. The film’s director Deva Katta revealed that ‘Dynamite’ will have its last shooting day today and the film’s entire talkie part has been shot in a record 50 days.
Deva Katta added that one more song is left to be shot and it will take 3 days to be completed. This is nothing less than a miracle to wrap the shooting in just 53 days, considering the star cast and huge budget involved. The director also said that Vishnu’s 24 Frames Factory operates in a typical Bollywood style setup.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you