In the times when a star hero’s film takes not less than 90-100 days to finish its shoot, the unit of Vishnu Manchu’s upcoming film ‘Dynamite’ has pulled off a miraculous feat. The film’s director Deva Katta revealed that ‘Dynamite’ will have its last shooting day today and the film’s entire talkie part has been shot in a record 50 days.
Deva Katta added that one more song is left to be shot and it will take 3 days to be completed. This is nothing less than a miracle to wrap the shooting in just 53 days, considering the star cast and huge budget involved. The director also said that Vishnu’s 24 Frames Factory operates in a typical Bollywood style setup.
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
Articles that might interest you