Recently, Tamil hero Vishal announced his entry into active politics. Vishal even filed his nomination for the RK Nagar constituency’s by-election on Monday. However, his political ambition received a major initial setback.
According to the latest reports, the Tamil Nadu Election Commission has rejected Vishal’s nomination. Apparently, the two people who supported Vishal’s nomination, reportedly told the EC that their signatures were forged.
Meanwhile, Vishal has reportedly approached the Returning Officer and told him that he has video evidence to prove that both his proposers were threatened to withdraw their support.
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song