Yes, you read that right. Salman Khan has bought the rights to some scenes from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ and he has paid Rs. 50 Lakhs for them. The scenes include the antyakshari episode, the cutout scene featuring Brahmanandam and the Kabaddi scene. These will be incorporated into Salman’s upcoming ‘Dabangg 2’.
This incident shows Salman’s professionalism and the impact Harish Shankar’s scenes on Pawan created at the Box Office. In these days when entire scripts are copied for freemakes, Salman’s gesture is truly commendable. 3 cheers to Salman, Pawan Kalyan and Harish Shankar.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends