Yes, you read that right. Salman Khan has bought the rights to some scenes from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ and he has paid Rs. 50 Lakhs for them. The scenes include the antyakshari episode, the cutout scene featuring Brahmanandam and the Kabaddi scene. These will be incorporated into Salman’s upcoming ‘Dabangg 2’.
This incident shows Salman’s professionalism and the impact Harish Shankar’s scenes on Pawan created at the Box Office. In these days when entire scripts are copied for freemakes, Salman’s gesture is truly commendable. 3 cheers to Salman, Pawan Kalyan and Harish Shankar.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor