The grand pre-release event of Ram Charan’s forthcoming action thriller, Dhruva, took place last night. Speaking on the occasion, Charan said that while the actual gods are invisible to human beings, Mega fans are like the gods on earth.
Expressing his gratitude for fans’ unconditional love, Charan said that Mega heroes are offering only entertainment to their fans, but fans are showering them with fame, money and love in turn.
Charan also downplayed the hype surrounding his hard work in building a six-pack body for Dhruva and said that he worked with the same approach he has been following for all his movies and that it would have been a huge mistake if he didn’t do justice to his character in Dhruva. Dhruva is slated to hit the screens on December 9th.
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh