Youthful hero Siddharth says that friendships in the industry are not permanent. The actor made the statement in an interview given to a leading newspaper. “Friendships in the industry are not permanent. They will change often and will widely alter based on the project you are into currently”, said Siddharth. The actor also went on to say that he does not belong to any one ‘group’ in the industry.
“I don’t limit myself to any one group. I am on good terms with most people and they respect me for my work”, says Siddharth. He expressed his happiness at the success of his last film ‘Love Failure’ and said that he would continue to make films that are ‘good’ and ‘different’.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you