Balakrishna and Krishh’s magnum opus, Gautamiputra Satakarni is fast completing its shoot. Interesting update now is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 12th of January 2017, as Sankranthi special.
Currently, the shoot has been kept on hold as the film’s director Krishh is getting married. Shreya Saran plays the female lead in this film which is being made on a huge budget.
The makers did not want to rush things and have etched out a special plan to release their film with ample time for promotions. Produced by Krishh himself and Rajeev Reddy, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you