The prestigious Geeta Arts banner has been making some interesting films lately. Apart from their usual efforts in Telugu, they have even produced a hit Tamil film recently. Now, according to the latest update, they have registered the title Charan-Arjun in their banner.
The title is quite interesting as it has names of both the superstars from the Mega compound. This news only adds fire to the reports that a film will be made featuring these two superstars.
Will it be a remake of the super hit Bollywood film ‘Karan Arjun’ or will a fresh script will be worked out? Only time will tell.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?