Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set to release on the 12th of January as a Sankranthi treat for fans. The hype surrounding the movie is humongous and the makers are further intensifying this positive buzz by organizing a grand pre-release event on the 8th of this month.
Titled Satakarni Pathaaka Utsavam, this grand event will be carried out at 100 theaters in the twin Telugu states. Balayya himself will inaugurate the event by unfurling the flag featuring the emblem of the Satavahanas at Jyothi Theater in Vizag.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Gets A Terrific Satellite Rights Deal
- Harris Jayraj to compose for Karthi’s next
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy