Hot and happening music director S S Thaman celebrates his 26th birthday today. Born into a illustrious family of musicians, Thaman started his career as a rhythm pads player at the age of 13, and had to discontinue studies due to the loss of his father . He was compelled to make his hobby into a profession to meet the crisis in his family. He later went on to assist leading music directors like Raj- Koti and M M Keeravani for a few years.
Thaman also made his acting debut with the Shankar film Boys, which eventually led him to give the background score of the film. Thaman stormed into lime light with the Ravi Teja film Kick, making him an overnight sensation. Some of his super hits include Brindavanam, Businessman and the blockbuster hit Dookudu. He is currently working on some huge projects like Nayak, Shadow and Baadshah. 123telugu wishes this talented music director a very Happy Birthday and a lovely career ahead.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you