123telugu had already reported that Ram Charan is busy shooting for his upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and the makers are planning to release it in October.
Recently, the unit has shot a spectacular boat chasing sequence in Thailand. The latest reports reveal that producer DVV Danayya has spent a whopping budget of around 4 Crores for the entire sequence which is the climax of the movie. Reportedly, they hired a costly yacht for 10 days to shoot inside it.
Rakul Preet is playing Charan’s love interest and young actress Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch
- Costly setting for Sudheer Varma’s next
- Allari Naresh’s next gets an interesting title