123telugu had already reported that Ram Charan is busy shooting for his upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and the makers are planning to release it in October.
Recently, the unit has shot a spectacular boat chasing sequence in Thailand. The latest reports reveal that producer DVV Danayya has spent a whopping budget of around 4 Crores for the entire sequence which is the climax of the movie. Reportedly, they hired a costly yacht for 10 days to shoot inside it.
Rakul Preet is playing Charan’s love interest and young actress Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you