Senior hero turned most sought after character artiste cum villain Jagapathi Babu has expanded his horizon by signing plum roles opposite leading stars in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam movie industries.
The actor is currently shooting with Ilayathalapathi Vijay60. Speaking to a popular media house recently, Jagapathi Babu said that working on big budget films teaches him more about life and make him a better human being.
Jaggu Bhai, as he’s fondly called, says that he learns a lot by working on big projects and meeting great people. The actor further said that he is learning how to stay grounded from all the stars he is working with.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you