Senior hero turned most sought after character artiste cum villain Jagapathi Babu has expanded his horizon by signing plum roles opposite leading stars in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam movie industries.
The actor is currently shooting with Ilayathalapathi Vijay60. Speaking to a popular media house recently, Jagapathi Babu said that working on big budget films teaches him more about life and make him a better human being.
Jaggu Bhai, as he’s fondly called, says that he learns a lot by working on big projects and meeting great people. The actor further said that he is learning how to stay grounded from all the stars he is working with.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag