It was director Teja who introduced Kajal Aggarwal to Tollywood with Lakshmi Kalyanam more than a decade ago. Kajal is now one of the leading actresses down South. The actress is currently shooting for Teja’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, also starring Rana.
In her latest interaction with a leading English news daily, Kajal revealed that she is feeling both excited and nervous at the same time working with Teja again as he is her mentor.
In the film, Kajal plays a character that is mentally strong. Kajal says she’s quite proud of this role as it challenges her as an actor.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film