A former film hero has been referred to the Erragadda Mental Hospital in Hyderabad today by a local judge. Nanduri Uday Kiran, who acted as a hero in R.P. Patnaik’s ‘Facebook’ was jailed a few weeks ago after creating ruckus at Daspalla Hotel in Hyderabad.
After a complaint from Chanchalguda jail authorities about Uday Kiran’s erratic and highly abnormal behaviour, the judge ordered Uday Kiran to be referred to the Erragadda Mental Hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
The Judge has requested a detailed report from the hospital authorities and a further ruling in the case will be taken after obtaining this report.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you