A former film hero has been referred to the Erragadda Mental Hospital in Hyderabad today by a local judge. Nanduri Uday Kiran, who acted as a hero in R.P. Patnaik’s ‘Facebook’ was jailed a few weeks ago after creating ruckus at Daspalla Hotel in Hyderabad.
After a complaint from Chanchalguda jail authorities about Uday Kiran’s erratic and highly abnormal behaviour, the judge ordered Uday Kiran to be referred to the Erragadda Mental Hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
The Judge has requested a detailed report from the hospital authorities and a further ruling in the case will be taken after obtaining this report.
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Suspense around Mersal’s censor ends finally
- Vikram’s Sketch teaser to be out shortly
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?