The devastating Chennai floods touched the hearts of common people and even celebrities, who generously chipped in to contribute towards various flood relief activities. While a long list of young Tamil stars formed several teams to carry out relief work, the 72-year-old legendary music composer Ilayaraja too joined the mission.
The Maestro braved the flood waters and took a boat and reached out to a large number of visually challenged students stranded at the Little Flower School for Visually Challenged to offer them food. Needless to say, Ilayaraja’s generous gesture in such challenging conditions will act as an inspiration to everyone.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you