It’s been more than a year since Mehreen made her debut in Telugu cinema. Although she hasn’t had a release since Krishnagaadi Veera Prema Gaadha, she’s one of the busiest actresses in the industry today with as many as four films slated for release later this year.
Interestingly, the past couple of days have been quite hectic for the actress. After shooting for an entire day in Hyderabad, she flew to Chennai to wrap up her upcoming bilingual film, and on the same day, she came back to Hyderabad to join the sets of another film. No wonder, despite being exhausted, Mehreen says that she’s blessed to be an actress and that she looks forward to much such hectic days.
“Gratitude🙏-amazing an actor’s life-special 24 hrs 1 full day shoot in Hyd-straight to Chennai to wrap up #AramSeidhuPazhagu – double shoot & to reach sets in Hyd for 3rd & evening Teaser launch of my 2nd in Telugu #Jawaan 👌Waiting for more shoot days like this🙏.. Thank you universe,” Mehreen posted on Twitter, adding it was indeed a special day in her acting career. Her upcoming film Jawaan is slated for release on September 1.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon