After a brief gap, Nithya Menen is back in action with a multi-lingual film in VK Prakash’s direction. The film is being shot by PC Sreeram, and sound designer Resul Pookutty, music director Louis Banks are onboard the team.
Interestingly, Nithya Menen plays an English writer in this film who tackles social issues, and the film focuses on the current burning topics like intolerance and injustice prevalent in the society. Most part of the film will be shot in a hill station.
The film is said to be the first Indian film to be shot with sync surround sound, and Resul Pookutty is going all out to capture every possible sound for the film. More details are awaited.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore