Allu Arjun is busy with Harish Shankar’s action entertainer Duvvada Jagannadham these days. After wrapping up this movie, Bunny will move on to a high budget bilingual action thriller in star Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada director VI Anand narrated a storyline to Bunny and the Stylish Star, who reportedly liked the idea, had asked Anand to come up with the full script. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for a few days to see if the news turns out to be true or not.
Incidentally, VI Anand will soon be directing Bunny’s brother Sirish in his next project, a romantic sci-fi thriller.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you