Following the grand success of his previous film, Ekkadaki Pothavu Chinnavada, director VI Anand teamed up with Allu Sirish for a sci-fi thriller. The film was in news recently when its satellite rights were picked up by Gemini TV for a whopping amount.
As per the latest buzz, this film is tentatively titled B 57. This is only a working title and the makers are yet to lock the title. Young beauties Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor are the film’s leading ladies. Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala will be seen in a special role. Chakri Chigurupati is producing the movie.
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Vijay’s thanks the audience