Following the grand success of his previous film, Ekkadaki Pothavu Chinnavada, director VI Anand teamed up with Allu Sirish for a sci-fi thriller. The film was in news recently when its satellite rights were picked up by Gemini TV for a whopping amount.
As per the latest buzz, this film is tentatively titled B 57. This is only a working title and the makers are yet to lock the title. Young beauties Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor are the film’s leading ladies. Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala will be seen in a special role. Chakri Chigurupati is producing the movie.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?