Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th project, Dictator, has been wrapped up finally. Today, the film’s unit performed the gummadikaya ceremony to mark the end of the film’s shooting. The unit members, including Balayya, are highly satisfied with the overall output.
Meanwhile, Dictator’s post-production work is also nearing its completion and the film will go for the censor scrutiny very soon. Dictator has been directed and produced by Sriwass. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan will be seen romancing Balayya in this high budget action entertainer. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on January 14th.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release