This morning, the makers of Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, Rangasthalam, unveiled the film’s first look poster that featured an earthy and rugged Ram Charan in a village youth’s avatar. Later today, the makers released a working still that also featured Samantha.
It Samantha’s turn this time to floor her fans with her simple, village belle demeanor. The working still showcases Sam in a de-glam avatar, clad in langa-voni, the typical village attire.
Incidentally, Samantha will also be seen in a village girl’s role in her upcoming Tamil film starring Sivakarthikeyan. It’s going to be a double treat for Samantha’s fans next summer.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon