Santosh Narayanan, music director of Rajinikanth’s Kabali, was in for a big shock at the Sydney airport recently. The music director alleged that he was interrogated by the officials and sent for a chemical substance test.
Terming it a clear case of racial profiling, Santosh Narayanan took to Twitter saying, “I was “randomly” picked up for the 8th time in a row at the Sydney airport for a chemical substance test and a rude officer insulted my intelligence. Racial profiling needs to stop. @SydneyAirport.”
Apart from Kabali, he had also worked on films like Pizza, Soodhu Kavuum, Madras, Iruthi Suttru, among several other films.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA