Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster flick, Kabali, has been nothing less than a sensation ever since the film’s explosive teaser was unveiled on May 1. The teaser has so far clocked more than 2 crore views and increased the hype surrounding the film multifold.
This naturally led to a record shattering pre-release business as latest reports reveal that Kabali’s theatrical business in all versions will touch the magical figure of 200 crores. Apart from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kabali will also be released in Japanese and Malay.
Despite the disastrous talk, Rajini’s previous flick Lingaa collected more than 100 crores, and there is no surprise in Kabali’s pre-release business enjoying this craze.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you