The Telugu remake of Kahaani has finally begun its principal shooting in Hyderabad. Sekhar Kammula is directing the film and Nayanthara is playing the lead role. This untitled film is the remake of Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani which went on to be come a major critical and commercial success in Hindi last year. Endemol India, Logline Productions and Select Media Holdings are jointly producing the film. A huge set resembling old city has been built in Hyderabad and a major part of the film will be shot here.
Buzz is that Nayanthara’s character is named as Anamika and she’s reportedly very happy with her role and the meticulous pre-planning which Sekhar Kammula has done for the film. Apart from Telugu, the film will also release in Tamil. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you