Kajal Aggarwal is a busy bee these days. Post the stunning success of Khaidi No 150, the actress has been approached for numerous Telugu films; however, she is so caught up with her current projects that she isn’t in a state to sign new films in near future.
Currently, Kajal is shooting for Teja-Rana Daggubati’s Nenu Raju Nene Mantri and in Tamil, she has couple of films lined up – Ajith’s Vivegam and Vijay-Atlee’s ongoing film. Apart from these three films, she is also in talks for another horror film which will release in Tamil and Telugu.
With so many projects in hand, the actress is left with no choice but to complete her current commitments before taking up more work in near future.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch