Kajal is back in action after a brief gap. She has joined the sets of her upcoming film in Krishnavamsi’s direction. The film is being shot in Hyderabad these days and the entire unit will soon move to Rameshwaram for a long schedule.
This is the fourth time, Kajal is pairing up with Ram Charan and duo is said to be quite happy to be working together again. All their previous films, Magadheera, Naayak and Yevadu, in which Kajal did a cameo, were big hits at the box-office. The film is said to be a family entertainer and it also stars Raj Kiran, Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee. Few days ago, while talking about the film, Krishnavamsi remarked, “The script has come out really well and I can confidently say that a film like this has been made in the past few decades.”
Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and a majority of the film will be shot in Pollachi, Nagercoil and Rameshwaram. Thaman is scoring the music.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you