Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal has topped the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Women’s list for the year 2016. Kajal pipped the likes of Anushka (2), Sobhita Dhulipala (3), PV Sindhu (4) and Rakul Preet (5) etc to grab the top honors.
Thanking fans who voted her to the top, the 31-year-old beauty said she has been acting since 2007 and worked very hard to reach where she is today. Describing her definition of desirability, Kajal said someone who’s sincere, honest, hard working, charming and has a good sense of humor is desirable.
Kajal just scored a blockbuster in the form of Chiru’s Sankranthi release, Khaidi No.150. She will next be seen in Thala57 and Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you