Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal has topped the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Women’s list for the year 2016. Kajal pipped the likes of Anushka (2), Sobhita Dhulipala (3), PV Sindhu (4) and Rakul Preet (5) etc to grab the top honors.
Thanking fans who voted her to the top, the 31-year-old beauty said she has been acting since 2007 and worked very hard to reach where she is today. Describing her definition of desirability, Kajal said someone who’s sincere, honest, hard working, charming and has a good sense of humor is desirable.
Kajal just scored a blockbuster in the form of Chiru’s Sankranthi release, Khaidi No.150. She will next be seen in Thala57 and Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you