Legendary actor Kamal Haasan has been issued a notice by the National Council for Women (NCW). Kamal invited the NCW’s ire for his statements regarding the abduction and assault case of a star Malayali heroine.
During his recent media interaction, Kamal uttered the name of the said heroine and said that media should not hide the heroine’s name as she had shown exemplary courage in filing a case against her assaulters. Kamal said that his support is for the heroine in the case.
However, the NCW issued notices to Kamal as revealing the name of a victim of a sexual assault is prohibited by the Indian law.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you