Legendary actor Kamal Haasan has been issued a notice by the National Council for Women (NCW). Kamal invited the NCW’s ire for his statements regarding the abduction and assault case of a star Malayali heroine.
During his recent media interaction, Kamal uttered the name of the said heroine and said that media should not hide the heroine’s name as she had shown exemplary courage in filing a case against her assaulters. Kamal said that his support is for the heroine in the case.
However, the NCW issued notices to Kamal as revealing the name of a victim of a sexual assault is prohibited by the Indian law.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you