Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, has cut across various age groups and particularly family audience are appreciating the strong emotional content in the film. Many noted names from different avenues are showering accolades on the entire team for bringing such a wonderful plot-driven family drama.
The latest update is that Universal actor Kamal Haasan will watch the movie tomorrow in Chennai. Shurti Haasan, through her social networking page, has confirmed the news. Kamal is currently busy with the post production work of his upcoming film.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you