Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, has cut across various age groups and particularly family audience are appreciating the strong emotional content in the film. Many noted names from different avenues are showering accolades on the entire team for bringing such a wonderful plot-driven family drama.
The latest update is that Universal actor Kamal Haasan will watch the movie tomorrow in Chennai. Shurti Haasan, through her social networking page, has confirmed the news. Kamal is currently busy with the post production work of his upcoming film.
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you