As per the latest reports, Kamal Haasan will be teaming up with the legendary director Singeetham Srinivasa Rao for his next. The film will be a comedy and it will be produced by Awara fame director Lingusamy, who lost big by acquiring the theatrical rights of Uttama Villain. Sources say that Kamal decided to compensate Lingusamy for
the losses borne by him.
The legendary combination of Kamal Haasan and Singeetham had given several timeless classics like Pushpaka Vimanam, Vichitra Sodarulu, Michael Madana Kama Raju, Navvandi Lavvandi and Mumbai Express. If everything goes as planned, the shooting of this most awaited film will commence after Kamal finishes his upcoming Cheekati Rajyam.
We will have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this project. Keep watching this space for more details.
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
Articles that might interest you