With Ram Charan confirming Kaththi remake as his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film, the entire attention is back on Chiru’s prestigious 151st project. VV Vinayak will be directing this action drama laced with social message and Ram Charan will produce the film under his Konidela Productions banner.
And now, the film gets a big boost in the form of Lyca Productions. As per the latest reports, Lyca Productions will co-produce the Telugu remake along with Ram Charan. Lyca Productions produced the Tamil Kaththi and is also bankrolling the just launched Shankar-Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0. Lyca will also be remaking Kaththi in Bollywood with Akshay Kumar.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you