Boss Is Back and how! The teaser of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film, Khaidi No.150, is wiping out all the existing YouTube records, reiterating the fact that Chiru is indeed the King of Records even though he is making his comeback to silver screen after 8 long years.
Konidela Productions, the banner that is bankrolling Chiru’s 150th movie, unveiled the film’s teaser yesterday evening. The teaser took social media by storm and clocked 1 million views in just 3 hours, erasing Dhruva’s trailer’s record (4:45 hrs).
Until now, Khaidi No.150’s teaser has registered more than 2 million views within 15 hours of its release, sealing off yet another record and taking the expectations to an all-time high.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you