It’s been nearly 2 years since Lakshmi Manchu produced a film after the release of Dongata. And now, Lakshmi is back to movie production with a woman-centric story. The actress-filmmaker launched her latest home production yesterday.
Lakshmi’s latest film is said to be a psychological thriller. This film showcases complex human relationships and emotions. Debutant Vijay Yelankanti, who had assisted Rajamouli on Eega and Baahubali, is directing this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film