It’s been nearly 2 years since Lakshmi Manchu produced a film after the release of Dongata. And now, Lakshmi is back to movie production with a woman-centric story. The actress-filmmaker launched her latest home production yesterday.
Lakshmi’s latest film is said to be a psychological thriller. This film showcases complex human relationships and emotions. Debutant Vijay Yelankanti, who had assisted Rajamouli on Eega and Baahubali, is directing this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release