While her family is already involved in schools and colleges across the two Telugu states, Lakshmi Manchu has entered a new business along with her hubby. The couple has opened up a restaurant in Hi-Tech City, called Junior Kuppana. Lakshmi said that being a food lover herself, she aims to provide top-quality food with no compromise in the taste.
Her father Mohan Babu opened the restaurant with their family members present at the launch.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you