While her family is already involved in schools and colleges across the two Telugu states, Lakshmi Manchu has entered a new business along with her hubby. The couple has opened up a restaurant in Hi-Tech City, called Junior Kuppana. Lakshmi said that being a food lover herself, she aims to provide top-quality food with no compromise in the taste.
Her father Mohan Babu opened the restaurant with their family members present at the launch.
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat