While her family is already involved in schools and colleges across the two Telugu states, Lakshmi Manchu has entered a new business along with her hubby. The couple has opened up a restaurant in Hi-Tech City, called Junior Kuppana. Lakshmi said that being a food lover herself, she aims to provide top-quality food with no compromise in the taste.
Her father Mohan Babu opened the restaurant with their family members present at the launch.
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
Articles that might interest you