It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram is introducing his son Dhruv Vikram as a hero. Dhruv’s debut film is titled Varma and it’s an official remake of the blockbuster cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. The first schedule for Varma was wrapped up in Nepal a few days ago.
Until now, Varma’s makers have been tight-lipped about the film’s leading lady who will reprise Shalini Pandey’s character from the Telugu original. The latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that senior heroine Gauthami’s daughter Subbalakshmi has been roped in as the female lead in Varma. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement to confirm this speculation.
National award-winning Tamil director Bala is directing this highly-anticipated film and E4 Entertainment banner is bankrolling it.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans