Superstar Mahesh Babu has okayed the script readied by director Puri Jagan for a new project that has been tentatively titled ‘Tapori’. Director Puri Jagan flew down from Spain last week for 3 days to narrate the script to Mahesh. The project was agreed upon sometime back but Mahesh Babu asked Puri Jagan to come up with a more detailed script. The film may start rolling in the last few weeks of 2013.
The movie is going to be produced by Bandla Ganesh. Mahesh Babu teamed up with Puri Jagan successfully twice – for ‘Pokiri’ and ‘Businessman’.
Mahesh Babu is currently working with director Sukumar and he will start work on Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Aagadu’ after that. A film with director Krish is also in the pipeline.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you