Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh is the main reason for this. While the official date of the film is April 8th, sources say that the movie may come on the 14th only. This is an unconfirmed report. But if the news is true, it will play havoc with other release dates.
The immediate effect will be on Allu Arjun and his Sarrainodu. The movie is being planned for April 22nd but It may shift to 29th if SGS moves to 14th.
This will in turn affect Supreme, A.. Aa and Brahmotsavam.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you