Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film ‘Okkadu Migiladu’ is all set to be dubbed in Tamil. The film has been named as “Naan Thirimba Varuven”, a direct reference to Rajinikanth’s dialogue from Kabali.
Unveiling the first look of the Tamil version, Manchu Manoj said, “Fighting for rights can turn a common man into a warrior. An untold story of one man who stood for Tamilians.” It is well known that Manchu Manoj will be sporting two looks in this action drama and one of them is inspired from a LTTE leader.
The first teaser of the film will be unveiled later this week and it’s expected to be a hard-hitting drama from Manchu Manoj.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date