Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film ‘Okkadu Migiladu’ is all set to be dubbed in Tamil. The film has been named as “Naan Thirimba Varuven”, a direct reference to Rajinikanth’s dialogue from Kabali.
Unveiling the first look of the Tamil version, Manchu Manoj said, “Fighting for rights can turn a common man into a warrior. An untold story of one man who stood for Tamilians.” It is well known that Manchu Manoj will be sporting two looks in this action drama and one of them is inspired from a LTTE leader.
The first teaser of the film will be unveiled later this week and it’s expected to be a hard-hitting drama from Manchu Manoj.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you