Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film ‘Okkadu Migiladu’ is all set to be dubbed in Tamil. The film has been named as “Naan Thirimba Varuven”, a direct reference to Rajinikanth’s dialogue from Kabali.
Unveiling the first look of the Tamil version, Manchu Manoj said, “Fighting for rights can turn a common man into a warrior. An untold story of one man who stood for Tamilians.” It is well known that Manchu Manoj will be sporting two looks in this action drama and one of them is inspired from a LTTE leader.
The first teaser of the film will be unveiled later this week and it’s expected to be a hard-hitting drama from Manchu Manoj.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut