We have already reported that Mohanlal is going to be seen in a bilingual film under Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction. The shooting of this film has been completed and the post production activities are currently on.
Latest update reveals that Mohan Lal has started dubbing for the film. Interesting aspect here is that the legendary actor is making the effort to learn Telugu and dub on his own.
Mohan Lal himself revealed this news through his Twitter handle. Titled Manamantha, this film is being produced by popular producer Sai Korrapati and also stars Gautami in a pivotal role.
Giving voice to Manamantha. It is a pleasure to learn and dub Telugu. pic.twitter.com/tI6Pz69YUB
— Mohanlal (@Mohanlal) June 20, 2016
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you