We have already reported that Mohanlal is going to be seen in a bilingual film under Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction. The shooting of this film has been completed and the post production activities are currently on.
Latest update reveals that Mohan Lal has started dubbing for the film. Interesting aspect here is that the legendary actor is making the effort to learn Telugu and dub on his own.
Mohan Lal himself revealed this news through his Twitter handle. Titled Manamantha, this film is being produced by popular producer Sai Korrapati and also stars Gautami in a pivotal role.
Giving voice to Manamantha. It is a pleasure to learn and dub Telugu. pic.twitter.com/tI6Pz69YUB
— Mohanlal (@Mohanlal) June 20, 2016
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you