We all know that Kamal’s latest flick, Uttama Villain has been threatened for a ban by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. Now, according to the latest update, a renowned Muslim organization has come in support of VHP and have filed a case on the Kamal Starrer.
According to the petition, some lyrics in one of the songs in the film represent the Hindus in a derogatory way. This is not the first time that Kamal has had release problems. Even for Vishwaroopam, Kamal faced similar situations from Muslim organizations and struggled a lot to release his film.
The makers of this film are yet to respond on this petition. Slated to hit the screens on May 1st, Uttama Villain is directed by Ramesh Aravind and has many stalwarts in major roles
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you