Rana, Genelia starrer Naa Ishtam is off to a decent start at box-office. The film was directed by Prakash Tholeti and Parachuri Kireeti produced the film on United Movies banner. According to a official statement issued by the producer, the film is poised to collect a share of more than Rs 3 crores in its first three days of its release. The producer adds that this is the biggest opening in Rana’s career. The film had a huge release and it remains to be seen if Naa Ishtam can sustain the momentum in the next few days. Harshavardhan Rane, Nazar and Subbaraju played important roles in the film. Chakri composed the music. After this film, Rana will soon be seen in RGV’s Department and Krish’s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes