RGV is busy giving finishing touches to his new film Officer which is currently being shot in Mumbai. The film marks the collaboration of RGV and Nagarjuna after a very long time.
There is a decent buzz for the film and the latest we hear is that the makers have sold the digital rights to Amazon for a hefty price. This, the sources say has landed the makers in a safe zone already.
Nagarjuna plays a cop with a hard-hitting backstory. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA