Looks like Naga Chaitanya is showing no signs of slowing down. He is currently busy wrapping up his latest film Premam and is also awaiting the release of his bilingual Sahasame Swasaga Saagipo in Gautham Menon’s direction.
Meanwhile latest reports reveal that Chaitu is in talks with Tamil director Selvaraghavan for a bilingual. Even though nothing has been confirmed as yet, sources suggest that Selvaraghavan is quite keen to work with the young hero and has approached him with an interesting script.
On the other hand, there were also reports that Chaitu will be working with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna after wrapping up Premam. Now, with two films in the pipeline it would be interesting to see which project does Chaitu okays first.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you