Looks like Naga Chaitanya is showing no signs of slowing down. He is currently busy wrapping up his latest film Premam and is also awaiting the release of his bilingual Sahasame Swasaga Saagipo in Gautham Menon’s direction.
Meanwhile latest reports reveal that Chaitu is in talks with Tamil director Selvaraghavan for a bilingual. Even though nothing has been confirmed as yet, sources suggest that Selvaraghavan is quite keen to work with the young hero and has approached him with an interesting script.
On the other hand, there were also reports that Chaitu will be working with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna after wrapping up Premam. Now, with two films in the pipeline it would be interesting to see which project does Chaitu okays first.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you